Saturday, January 2, 2010

More for my list!

23. Journey to the Centre of the Earth - Jules Verne: quite frankly I was disappointed! The narrator (the nephew was an irritating wimp who never stopped whinging'. If I'd been the professor, I'd have ditched the brat as soon as I could!

24. Avatar 3D: A visually beautiful film. The night scenes of Pandora were spectacular!

25. Fringe: I really liked this series and it has some great actors in it.

26. Doctor Who - The end of Time: I'm sad to see the end of David Tennant's Doctor, but the return of the Master and the Time Lords, well, what more can you ask for! :) I'm hoping that the Eleventh Doctor will rediscover his joy in life because the Tenth Doctor got so sad and lonely it was heartbreaking sometimes.

27. Flashback - Episodes 1 - 7. An interesting scenario, the whole world blacks out for three minutes and most people have a vision of their future in six months time. I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

28. Sanctuary - Season 2. They're have been some great episodes in this season. I particularly liked Magnus's trip to the future :)

29. Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen. A full on action start to the film left me a little lost at times, but it was an entertaining way to fill a couple of hours.

30. 2010 Supernova. Don't even bother watching this, it was boring. Earth is in danger from the blast from a star going supernova. Amazing what you'll watch over the holidays.

No comments: