Monday, May 18, 2009

Samsara’s 42

13. Star Trek – awesome movie! Loved it :-) Loved the renewing of the original characters. Loved the retro sci fi feel. Loved the effects.

14. Dollhouse – the series. I know it’s by Joss Whedon, but really? I just couldn’t sympathise with Eliza Dushka’s character. I felt the whole thing had been created as a vehicle for her. Not convinced.

15. Chuck – the series. A kind of daft way to spend 3/4 of an hour. I enjoyed Adam Baldwin’s character, John Casey, worth watching just for him actually! 

 

 

1 comment:

rainweb said...

gah! hello! i still have your alice in wonderland! it shall be returned!
yeah, star trek was awesome.
did you know techno is starting to infiltrate my defenses? polygon by shockon is played often on triple j, and...i enjoy it :o
big hugs!