Sunday, January 25, 2009

Battlestar Galactica - Season 4, Episode 12 - "A Disquiet Follows My Soul"

Another depressing episode in the most depressing show on television.


***Spoilers ahead - stop reading if you don't want to know!**



Of course, the biggest plot reveal in this episode is that Nicky is not truly Chief's son, sending the whole "Nicky and Hera are the future of the new generation" theory up in flames. I think if I was the actress who played Cally, I would be mad, because they seem to make her look worse and worse in every episode, even after she is dead.

Evil Felix is creepy, and once again BSG takes one of it moral backbone characters and destroys him - now the only one left is Helo, so of course I feel I have to worry about what they'll do to him next.

Things are quickly going from bad to worse on the political front, so all-out mutiny seems a pretty sure bet. I really wish someone would have knocked off Zarek several episodes ago - he's such a despicable guy.

And seeing Tigh and the Six holding hands was just weird...

No comments: