Saturday, August 9, 2008

The X Files: I Want to Believe



Name: The X Files - I Want to Believe

Rated: PG 13

Length: 1 hour and 44 mts

Starring: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Amanda Peet, Billy Connolly, Alvin "Xibitz" Joiner

My rating: Being a die hard X-Phile, I wouldn't have missed it at all.

Why I would or would not recommend it: I would recommend this to any one who liked thriller/mystery type movies. It is a stand alone movie so even if you didn't watch the TV show you can still enjoy this.


We went to see this tonight and it was great, I really enjoyed it! I can't say much without being a spoiler. I was a little disappointed that Mulder's alien invasion conspiracy story line wasn't addressed, however the story here was sufficiently creepy to keep my interest.


Review # 1 by Sharon

2 comments:

The Holistic Knitter said...

I'm looking forward to eventually seeing this movie ;0)

Bobbi said...

I enjoyed this movie as well, but I'm also an X-Files nut! I haven't seen the new movie that's out in theaters - it has had some pretty bad reviews.