Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For Your Convenience!!!

Dewey from The Hidden Side of A Leaf suggested that I post a few questionnaire type forms that people could copy/paste to use in their "reviewing" process. This could be used to give structure to your reviews. Though reviews aren't strictly necessary. Though I would *love* to read them. The only thing that is necessary, is required, is that each participant keeps a list of their 42. One post numbered 1-42 to be filled and edited as your time permits. This post needs to have your name "Becky's 42" for example. Also tag or label your post with your name. Use if you want.


For books (novels, novellas)

Name:
Author:
Publisher:
Pages:
Part of a series? Y/N?
My rating:
Why I would or would not recommend it:

For short stories, articles, essays, poetry

Name:
Author:
Source (name of the collection or name of the magazine or name of the website):
Pages:
My rating:
Why I would or would not recommend it:

For TV shows & Films

Name:
Length:
Starring:
Part of a series? Y/N?
My rating:
Why I would or would not recommend it:

For radio shows:

Name:
Length:
Part of a series? Y/N?
My rating:
Why I would or would not recommend it:

Optional questions to add to any of the above:

First sentence:
Last sentence:
Favorite quotes:
Favorite character:
Favorite scenes:

No comments: